'They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.' - Mark 6:56
We are passionate about seeing the kingdom of God come on earth, and we believe a powerful demonstration of that is seeing people get healed.
For those who would like prayer for healing, the HTB Healing Room is open every second and fourth Saturday, 11 am – 12 pm, in the Hut, which is located in the car park at HTB Brompton Road.
A trained ministry team is available to pray for the physically sick. No appointment is needed – just turn up. Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of an HTB Connect Group and would like to join the Healing Room Team, you can apply here
Some reports from recent ministry days:
· Leg ulcer pain: 10/10 to 0/10
· Elbow pain (5 years) & planar fasciitis: All pain gone, both conditions
· Toothache & knee problem (5/10): All pain gone, both conditions
· Knee pain: ‘I couldn’t kneel down or put pressure on it. I managed to kneel down today. No pain anymore’
· Post-Surgery breast cancer pain: 10/10 to 0/10; other pain (in leg) pain also went down
· Tinnitus (7 years): ‘ringing gone’
· Acute lumbar problems (5 years) ‘felt things happening in back and down legs. Easier to bend down. Side of leg had lost feeling, some feeling has come back’
· Swollen ankle, ligament problem: ‘swelling disappeared’
· Hip and stomach pain: Both went 4/10 to 0/10. ‘As she arrived in the Healing Room the pain went down from 4 to 0. Pain left completely!’
· Shoulder and back problems (10+ years): ‘pain went’