Holy Trinity Brompton
HTB Car Park Terms & Conditions of Hire
- Permit Holders may use the car parking facilities at Holy Trinity Brompton from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- No cars are to be left overnight unless prior permission has been granted by the Car Park Manager at Holy Trinity Brompton.
- The storage of vehicles (short or long term) is not permitted.
Car Park Charges
- Quarterly £1,000 + 20% VAT = £1,200 per permit (car) Quarterly £1,500 + 20% VAT = £1,800 per permit (van)
- Daily (car) £20 (inc VAT) Excluding Saturday Daily (van) £30 (inc VAT) Excluding Saturday
- HTB reserve the right to change the car park charges on three weeks’ notice to permit holders.
Payment Quarterly permits
- Permits are renewable every calendar quarter.
- Full payment (cheques payable to Holy Trinity Brompton) must reach HTB not less than five working days before the beginning of the next permit quarter.
- If payment is not received, the permit may be cancelled, with fees becoming due in accordance with Notice of cancellation clause below.
- Permit quarters commence on 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October in each year.
Notice of cancellation by the permit holder must be given in writing to the Car Park Manager.
- Where more than 30 days’ notice is given before the start of the permit quarter, no fee will be due.
- Where less than 30 and more than 15 days’ notice is given before the start of the permit quarter, 50% of the full fee will be due.
- Where less than 15 days’ notice is given before the start of the permit, the full fee will be due and payable.
Display of Car Park Permit
- Permit holders are entitled to park any car they wish provided that the current permit is displayed in the front windscreen.
- Only one car per permit is permitted at any one time.
- Replacement permits for lost or damaged passes will be charged at £25.00 per permit.
- An access swipe-card will issued to enable you to gain entry to the car park through the barrier.
- This card should only be used by the holder of the car park permit and not anyone else, including friends and family.
- Replacement swipe-cards are charged at £50.00 each.
- Swipe-cards are not issued for day permits.
- Any activity detrimental to the image of the Church (of which HTB will be the sole arbiter) is forbidden.
- No music to be played whilst any vehicle doors are open, in consideration of local residents.
- No poster, sign or notice may be affixed to any building, tree or board on HTB property.
Cancellation by Holy Trinity Brompton
We reserve the right to cancel a permit at any time if:
- The car park shall for any reason be unfit for use.
- There is risk of damage to the premises or property or of danger to the public.
- The conduct of the permit holder is open to objection for any reason whatever.
- There has been a breach or default on the part of the permit holder.
- The car park is required for Maintenance work to either the Church buildings or car park.
- The car park space is restricted due to the use of a Marquee or other temporary structure or large vehicle.
Notice of cancellation by the permit holder must be given in writing to the Car Park Manager
- Where more than 30 days notice is given before the start of the permit quarter, no fee will be due.
- Where less than 30 and more than 15 days notice is given before the start of the permit quarter, 50% of the full fee will be due.
- Where less than 15 days notice is given before the start of the permit, the full fee will be due and payable.
All general car parking enquiries should be addressed to the Car Park Manager and account enquiries should be addressed to our Accounts Office at the following address:
Holy Trinity Brompton
5-7 Cromwell Road
Telephone: 0207 052 0200