'They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.' - Mark 6:56
We are passionate about seeing the Kingdom of God come on earth, and we believe a powerful demonstration of that is seeing people healed.
For those who would like prayer for healing, the HTB Healing Room is open at the times listed in the HTB Events Calendar in The Hut, which is located in the car park at HTB Brompton Road.
A trained ministry team is available to pray for the physically sick. No appointment is needed – just turn up. Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of an HTB Connect Group and would like to join the Healing Room Team, you can apply here
Some reports from recent ministry days:
· Leg ulcer pain: 10/10 to 0/10.
· Elbow pain (5 years) & planar fasciitis: All pain gone, both conditions.
· Toothache & knee problem (5/10): All pain gone, both conditions.
· Knee pain: ‘I couldn’t kneel down or put pressure on it. I managed to kneel down today. No pain anymore.’
· Post-surgery breast cancer pain: 10/10 to 0/10; other pain (in leg) also reduced.
· Tinnitus (7 years): ‘Ringing gone.’
· Acute lumbar problems (5 years): ‘Felt things happening in back and down legs. Easier to bend down. Side of leg had lost feeling, some feeling has come back.’
· Swollen ankle, ligament problem: ‘Swelling disappeared’
· Hip and stomach pain: Both went from 4/10 to 0/10. ‘As she arrived in the Healing Room the pain went down from 4 to 0. Pain left completely!’
· Shoulder and back problems (10+ years): ‘Pain went.’
Sat 13th April 11am-noon
Sat 11th May 11am-noon
Sat 25th May 11am-noon
Sat 8th June 11am-noon
Sun 23rd June 3pm-5pm
Sat 13th July 11am-noon
Sat 14th Sept 11am-noon
Sat 28th Sept 11am-noon
Sat October 12th 11am-noon
Sat October 26th 11am-noon
Saturday Nov 2nd 11am-noon
Sunday Nov 17th 3pm-5pm
Saturday Dec 7th 11am-noon
The Hut, which is located in the car park at HTB Brompton Road.