'They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.' - Mark 6:56
We are passionate about seeing the Kingdom of God come on earth, and we believe a powerful demonstration of that is seeing people healed.
For those who would like prayer for healing, the HTB Healing Room is open at the times listed in the HTB Events Calendar in The Hut, which is located in the car park at HTB Brompton Road.
A trained ministry team is available to pray for the physically sick. No appointment is needed – just turn up. Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
If you are a member of an HTB Connect Group and would like to join the Healing Room Team, you can apply here
Some reports from recent ministry days:
· Leg ulcer pain: 10/10 to 0/10.
· Elbow pain (5 years) & planar fasciitis: All pain gone, both conditions.
· Toothache & knee problem (5/10): All pain gone, both conditions.
· Knee pain: ‘I couldn’t kneel down or put pressure on it. I managed to kneel down today. No pain anymore.’
· Post-surgery breast cancer pain: 10/10 to 0/10; other pain (in leg) also reduced.
· Tinnitus (7 years): ‘Ringing gone.’
· Acute lumbar problems (5 years): ‘Felt things happening in back and down legs. Easier to bend down. Side of leg had lost feeling, some feeling has come back.’
· Swollen ankle, ligament problem: ‘Swelling disappeared’
· Hip and stomach pain: Both went from 4/10 to 0/10. ‘As she arrived in the Healing Room the pain went down from 4 to 0. Pain left completely!’
· Shoulder and back problems (10+ years): ‘Pain went.’
Sat 14 Sept 11am-noon
Sat 28 Sept 11am-noon
Sat 12 Oct 11am-noon
Sat 26 Oct 11am-noon
Sat 9 Nov 11am-noon
Sun 24 Nov 3-5pm
Sat 14 Dec 11am-noon
Sat 11 Jan 11am-noon
Sat 25 Jan 11am-noon
Sat 8 Feb 11am-noon
Sun 23 Feb 3-5pm
Sat 14 Mar 11am-noon
Sat 28 Mar 11am-noon
The Hut, which is located in the car park at HTB Brompton Road.