The one-year dynamic learning experience from Leadership College London, designed to fit alongside busy working life.
The Executive Programme in Leadership and Management is a one-year part-time course that invests in the development of emerging leaders in their 20s and 30s. The course has been designed to fit alongside busy working life and is aimed at those wanting to maximise their leadership potential, thrive in their workplace and impact their sphere.
Endorsed by ILM, the course teaches a dynamic mix of concepts and skills that are essential to effective leadership, with a significant focus on character. Our modules are informed by our five Cs: Calling, Character, Charismata, Chemistry and Competence and offer a unique fusion of leadership, psychology and theology. Our in-house and guest speakers represent a range of spheres and frequently come to impart their extensive leadership knowledge, experience and expertise through weekly teaching sessions.
Learn more about the Leadership and Management Programme here.
Course dates 2018 - 2019
Thursday evenings - 5.30pm - 9.30pm
20 September 2018 – 31 January 2019
- Reading week: 25 October 2018
- Residential Weekend: 5-7 October 2018
- Christmas Break, including Independent Learning Module (Biblical Exegesis): 13 December 2018 – 3 January 2019
21 February 2019 – 30 May 2019
- Semester Break: 7-14 February 2019
- Residential Weekend: 29-31 March 2019
- Easter Break, including Independent Learning Module (Leadership Competency): 18 April 2019 – 25 April 2019
Graduation: 30 May 2019
HTB Courtfield Gardens
0845 644 7533