The Singleness conversations
WHO ARE THE SINGLENESS CONVERSATIONS FOR?
The Singleness Conversations are a series of 3 observed conversations between a married, male leader and a single, female leader. The conversations are primarily for people who want to explore finding fulfilment in single living. The conservations would also be beneficial for married people as they address many of the cultural issues single people experience in the context of marriage within the Church.
WHAT DO THE SINGLENESS CONVERSATIONS COVER?
The Singleness Conversations include exploration of:
- The cultural stigma around long term singleness
- Singleness and leadership in the Church
- How not to lose your married friends
- How you can live in a sexualised culture as a single person
- Navigating disappointment
- Becoming a community parent
- Getting angry
- Exploring a theology of singleness and living well
- Food is allowed into the venue, however if you are bringing food into the venue please do be mindful and respectful of those around you.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
course dates 2018
17 June - 1 July 2018
Sunday 17 June - 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Sunday 24 June - 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Sunday 1 July - 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Will van der Hart & Jo Rice
HTB Courtfield Gardens, SW5 0LX
Tea & Coffee
020 7052 0323