Hidden away in the crypt of HTB Brompton Road, The Brompton Café and Bookshop provides an escape from the craziness of the high street.
Grab yourself an artisan brunch and speciality coffee, tea, cold drink, kombucha or fruit juice while browsing our shelves of recommended books.
The Brompton Café
We have a range of pastries including croissants, almond croissants, pains au chocolat, pain au raisin, & chocolate brownies. We also have a selection of cakes including banana, honey & pecan, carrot, blueberry crumble and lemon & poppy seed.
Our brunch menu includes:
- Ham & Cheese Croissant
- Wood Fire Sourdough Toast with Butter, Jam and Marmalade
- Bircher Muesli with Greek Yoghurt & Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Smashed Avocado with Feta Crumble, Chili Flakes, Pine Nuts & Balsamic Glaze on Woodfire Sourdough
- Prosciutto, Compti & Granny Smith Toastie
- Three Cheese Toastie with Cheddar, Mozzarella & Red Leicester & Paprika
- Tuna Mayo & Cheddar Toastie
- Salad of the Day
VOLUNTEER AT THE BROMPTON
Get in touch here.
The Brompton Bookshop stocks a range of recommended books to help you learn more about God and build your faith, along with reading materials to support our courses, such as The Marriage Courses, Alpha and LCL.
You can also find the latest in Christian music and a range of cards and gifts.
BOOK OF THE MONTH
Reimagining Britain by Justin Welby
ALPHA RECOMMENDED READING
Got questions on faith? A list of recommended reading for Alpha guests is available at the HTB Bookshop