The Money Course is a transformational budgeting and money education resource run by Crosslight designed to equip guests with the tools they need to get on top of their finances. Suitable for everyone, but with a particular emphasis on those who might be struggling.
The Money Course seeks to help guests:
- Explore their emotional relationship with money Look practically at the basic building blocks for creating their own budget
- Learn some simple tips and strategies for controlling their spending and getting their budgets to balance
- Consider the importance of savings and the benefit of setting some simple saving goals
- Think through issues of debt and the wise use of credit
- Explore some attitudes and principles around money that will contribute to improved mental wellbeing
- Talk about practical methods of managing spending day by day
course dates 2018
Thursday 13 Sept, 7 - 9:30pm
Thursday 20 Sept, 7 - 9:30pm
Thursday 27 Sept, 7 - 9:30pm
There is a course fee of £18 which is to cover the costs of catering and course materials.
St Paul's Church, Hammersmith, London, W6 9PJ
020 7052 0598
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations and transfers are accepted up to 24 hours prior to the start of the course. A meal is provided at the beginning of each course evening, including a vegetarian and gluten free option.