The Marriage Course
If you are engaged/considering marriage, we recommend The Marriage Preparation Course: www.htb.org/marriageprep
For other locations where the course is run in the UK and internationally, please visit: www.themarriagecourses.org/find-a-course
There are still spaces available, if you would like to register for this course please scroll down and click on the BOOK NOW button below.
WHO IS THE MARRIAGE COURSE FOR?
The Marriage Course is hosted by Nicky and Sila Lee who are co-authors of The Marriage Book. They have been married for over thirty years. The evenings are designed for any married couple wishing to build a strong and lasting relationship. Each couple’s privacy is respected as there is no group discussion and no requirement to disclose anything about their relationship to anyone else. The course, while based on Christian principles, is very helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
WHAT DOES THE MARRIAGE COURSE COVER?
Topics covered include:
• Building Strong Foundations
• The Art of Communication
• Resolving Conflict
• The Power of Forgiveness
• The Impact of Family – Past and Present
• Good Sex
• Love in Action
'We nearly didn't come... this year has been extremely hard... we came to a brick wall and didn't know how to get through it. It has totally changed things around. We are going to get our marriage blessed next and have a fresh start.'
'It was a fantastic atmosphere. Although we were amongst all these people I felt we were on a tropical island just the two of us. It was a great feeling just to spend time together.'
TERMS, CONDITIONS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Bursaries available. Please apply by email.
- Cancellations and transfers are accepted up to 24 hours prior to the start of the course.
- A meal is provided at the beginning of each course evening, including a vegetarian and gluten free option.
- For more information, FAQs and testimonies about this course, please go to www.themarriagecourses.org